Information about our acceptable use policy
Acceptable Use Policy
This Acceptable Use Policy describes prohibited uses of Bridgewired’s Fiber Network and related services (Services). In addition to complying with our Terms of Service, you agree not to use or allow third parties to use the Services provided to you for any of the following purposes:
- To use any Bridgewired provided equipment for anything other than its intended purpose.
- To violate or encourage the violation of any person and/or entities legal rights.
- For any unlawful, invasive, infringing, defamatory, or fraudulent purpose.
- For the intentional purpose of distributing viruses, worms, Trojan horses, corrupted files, hoaxes, or other items of a destructive or deceptive nature.
- To operate servers for commercial purposes.
- To generate or facilitate sending unsolicited bulk email.
- To make the Services available to anyone outside the property to which the Services are delivered.
- To resell the Services directly or indirectly.
- To interfere with the use of the Services or equipment used in providing services.
- To alter, disable, interfere with, or circumvent any aspect of the Services.